You need to know – What is a community association manager’s license?

YouNeedToKnowWeb500A community association manager’s license (also known as a CAM license) is issued by the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes

This license is required for salaried managers of condominiums, cooperatives and timeshare projects where there are more than 10 units or an annual operating budget in excess of $100,000